Boat Batteries` Australian Delivery. Many Types
Since 2002, Marine Direct has offered a vast range of batteries for the marine environment.
Which Marine Battery Is Best For Me?
- AGM... up to 10 year shelf life in charged state, faster recharging, more expensive, sealed, discharges higher current loads more freely, 1% loss per month. These batteries require a fully automatic 3 stage battery charger. Do NOT use an old fashioned charger on these batteries.
- GEL... A superior deep cycle battery. Must be cared for. These batteries require a fully automatic 3 stage battery charger. Do NOT use an old fashioned charger on these batteries.
- Calcium Sealed Starting Batteries- Marine Grade Only. Stronger plates, sealed, calcium additive to battery plates, only 3% charge loss per month. Excellent for boats which are left for long periods without a solar panel. The best value choice for most boat starting applications. Must be stored fully charged.
- Calcium Sealed Deep Cycle Batteries- Marine Grade Only... Stronger plates, sealed, calcium additive to battery plates. Does not require trickle charging as there is only 3% charge loss per month. The best value choice for most boat recreational boat applications. Must be stored fully charged.
- Super Heavy Duty Deep Cycle 6 volt batteries- Semi Industrial ...also used on golf buggies and fork lifts.... when used in series to make 12 or 24 volts provides the ultimate for heavy duty recycling applications. Use these batteries if you are continually cycling your batteries. Do not leave discharged.
-Traditional Lead Acid- Quality Lead acid batteries offering good performance. Need to be trickle charged as they will discharge about 1% per day.
FREIGHT: STANDARD DELIVERY AREA IS ONLY $20
Delivery to: Eastern and Central areas of Victoria, NSW, QLD, Perth.
Additional delivery charges may apply if its outside of our normal areas.
Scroll down for photos, specifications, terminations, and to order.