No other manual hydraulic steering system gets you closer to power steering than SeaStar
Unmatched comfort and control. Only with SeaStar steering. The most popular inboard hydraulic steering system offers smooth, super efficient steering designed for today‚Äôs inboard powered vessels to 15 metres. It‚Äôs the first choice of leading OEM‚Äôs, with a wide range of helm and cylinder displacements to cover most applications.
‚Ä¢ Easy installation for single and dual rudder vessels
‚Ä¢ Easy connection of additional helms
‚Ä¢ Easy autopilot interface
‚Ä¢ Bronze or anodised alloy cylinders and chromed stainless steel push rods for reduced friction, smoother action and extended life of seals
‚Ä¢ Compact helm, only 113mm footprint, 75mm dash cut out
‚Ä¢ Accepts steering wheels to 660mm (28‚Äù) 510mm (20‚Äù) tilt
‚Ä¢ 5¬? turns lock to lock
‚Ä¢ Torque 110.2 kg-m (9569 in-lb)
‚Ä¢ Meets NMMA/ABYC/BIA standards
Selecting an Inboard Hydraulic Steering System
1. From the order guide (see 'View Product PDF') select the system number appropriate for the vessel based on:
a. Hull type - displacement or planing
b. Length of vessel
c. Number of engines/rudders
d. Usage of vessel
2. Select the optional helms and accessory hardware for each steering station.
3. From the order guide (see 'View Product PDF') select the fitting and hose kits required for the installation.
4. Confirm that you have sufficient space available in the dash and engine compartments for the steering components.
5. Alternatively, you can order one of our complete steering systems. These systems contain helm, cylinder, hose or tubing and oil. (As detailed in the right hand column of order guide).
Complete steering kit 5 includes:
1 x 291068 Cylinder - BA175-7TM - brass
1 x 291506 SeaStar 2.4 front mount helm
3 x 291902 Hydraulic steering Oil
For extra steering station add:
1 x 291506 Helm - SeaStar 2.4 - front mount
1 x 293604 'Add a station' kit
1 x 291902 Teleflex Hydraulic Oil
See details below.