No FeedBack Steering for Outboards
Steering loads exist in all outboard powered boats. These steering loads are actually turning energy from your engine’s propeller. NFB steering locks out the prop feedback load which causes hard to handle steering. With NFB the wheel doesn’t turn until you turn it.
Latest generation No-FeedBack technology. This smooth 3.0 turn system is rated for all outboards to V4. Boats travelling over 40 knots, or when engine flutter is apparent, should use NFB 4.2 twin cable.
Steering wheels ordered separately.
• Patented No-FeedBack mechanism
• Minimal clutch free play
• Replaces standard Safe-T and Quick Connect without dash modification
• Cable will fit through minimal channel of 23mm
• Standard 3/4” tapered steering wheel shaft
• Stainless steel cable output end minimises corrosion
• Fast, easy installation
• Meets ABYC, NMMA and BIA requirements
•1 x 280250 helm
•1 x 280150 90° bezel
•1 x 2811xx *cable
N.B. * Last two digits denote cable length in feet
See details below.