Ultra-Durable Centrifugal Seawater Pumps
Cruisair PME 1000X Magnetic Drive Pump
Marine centrifugal seawater pumps are an excellent choice for providing seawater circulation for marine air conditioning systems. The proven magnetic drive eliminates the troublesome mechanical shaft seal.
There is no seal wear, power-robbing friction, or leakage through the seal. The impeller and drive magnets are strong, permanent ceramic types, which prevent slippage, ensuring that full motor power is converted into pumping power.
Centrifugal pumps require a flooded inlet and should be mounted below the waterline. “LC” models have liquid-cooled motors and can be run in open air or submerged. “AC” models have air-cooled, open drip-proof motors and must be in a dry environment.
- Magnetic-drive impeller means no seal to wear, leak, or repair
- Efficient motor with low power consumption
- Exclusive marine-grade base
- Can be wired for 115V, 230V or 240V
- Fan cooled, ideal for hot engine rooms.
- All components in contact with water are plastic, ceramic, or stainless steel
- 6 ft. (1.8 m) power cord is standard
- 1-year warranty on parts
|GPH @ Feet of Head||1000@3'|
|Inlet Connection||1" FPT**|
|Outlet Connection||1/2" MPT|
|Dimensions||H155 x W115 x D 230 mm