Ultra-Durable Centrifugal Seawater Pumps
Marine centrifugal seawater pumps are an excellent choice for providing seawater circulation for marine air conditioning systems. The proven magnetic drive eliminates the troublesome mechanical shaft seal.
There is no seal wear, power-robbing friction, or leakage through the seal. The impeller and drive magnets are strong, permanent ceramic types, which prevent slippage, ensuring that full motor power is converted into pumping power.
Centrifugal pumps require a flooded inlet and should be mounted below the waterline. “LC” models have liquid-cooled motors and can be run in open air or submerged. “AC” models have air-cooled, open drip-proof motors and must be in a dry environment.
- Magnetic-drive impeller means no seal to wear, leak, or repair
- Efficient motor with low power consumption
- Exclusive marine-grade base
- 115V and 230V models
- Liquid-cooled (submersible) and air-cooled motors available
- All components in contact with water are plastic, ceramic, or stainless steel
- 6 ft. (1.8 m) power cord is standard
- 1-year warranty on parts
Available in 115V 50Hz/60Hz and 230V 50Hz/60Hz variants.
|Max Flow||250 Gal per hour / 946 Litres per hour|
|Max Head||19 FT / 4.3M|
|Power||0.05 HP / 0.037 KW|
|Electrical||115V 60Hz or 230V 50Hz|
|Wet End||Polypropylene (Front and Rear Housing, Impeller), Cupric Nickel (Cooling Tube), Buna N (O-Ring, Cooling Tube Seal), Ceramic (Shaft, Thrust Washer), Ceramic Magnet.|
|Uses||Submersible or Open Air|
Base: L 14cm by W 10.1cm