DuraSea Rooftop 220V/50Hz - 12,000 BTU/hr
Cruisair's DuraSea Rooftop 12,000 BTU/hr air conditioner is built to endure harsh marine environments. It is the ideal cooling solution for patrol boats, house boats, and other vessels.
The DuraSea Rooftop is air cooled and requires no plumbing. It is designed to be installed on a flat deck or rooftop location to cool the area directly below it. The underside of the unit, accessible from the interior cabin, contains the thermostat and fan controls as well as the return-air vent and two supply-air vents that blow in opposite directions for increased cooling capability. The three-speed high-performance fan works in cooling and ventilation-only modes, and the Breathe Easy air purifier continues working in both modes.
Providing 12,000 BTU/hr of cooling with all-copper refrigerant lines, the condenser and evaporator fans are both corrosion resistant, and the unit has corrosion-resistant coatings on the evaporator, condenser, and compressor.
Rugged and strong, the DuraSea Rooftop weighs only 103 lbs. (46.7 kg). The top plate is made of 0.040 galvanized steel and the powder-coated base pan is 15% thicker than other models.
The heavy-duty reinforcement plate ties the evaporator and condenser together to minimize vibration and movement, while also incorporating a vibration-isolating L-bracket on the compressor and fan motor for additional stabilization. Rubber clamps and bushings control noise and vibration.
- Designed for rooftop or deckmount installation
- Provides 12,000 BTU/hr of cooling
- Air-cooled, no plumbing required
- Rugged and strong, yet lightweight
- High efficiency, low power consumption
- Corrosion-resistant components
- Vibration-free operation
- Compressor stabilization to endure extreme motion
- Three-speed high-performance fan for cooling or ventilation
- Environmentally safe R-410A refrigerant
- Air distribution box includes mechanical control and interior panel
- Optional electric heating kit (contact us for details).
|Locked Rotor Amps (LRA)||28.00|
|Height (in / mm)||13.125 / 334|
|Width (in / mm)||29.875 / 759|
|Depth (in / mm)||34.875 / 886|
|Net Weight (lbs / kg)||103 / 46.7|
83341AXX1C0 - Rooftop, 12K, 220V, Polar White
3309278.004 - Air Distribution Kit, 220V, Polar White