113218 BLA Part SWITCH PANEL SHIP/SHORE POWER 240V
Thanks for looking at this quality BLA marine part. If this part does not have an image or does not have a detailed description (below) you will find it by looking in the relevant 2020 BLA Catalogue located at this link.
Please Note: We Sell by Part Number Only. Images can be generic and may not represent the actual product. Check in the 2020 BLA Catalogue if you are unsure.
Shipping: Is generally the same day or next day by airbag or road transport. There are two shipping options for freight up to 3 kilos. Parcels over 3 kilos generally go road transport. If your freight is bulky, oversize or heavy then there may be additional freight charges. You will be advised of these costs and billed in arrears.
Availability: Assume that the part is in stock. If the product is unavailable you will quickly receive an email or phone call with options or an immediate refund.
Returns: BLA parts cannot be returned, nor exchanged nor refunded and are considered a special order. Where an order is accepted back, a Return Authorisation must be approved and a restocking fee may apply.
Contour styled circuit breaker control panels with two double pole mains circuit breakers and change over control slide. Ship/shore transfer switch features a slide gate that will only allow either shore power or ship power to be operational at any one time (113219 & 113221 excluded). Supplied with either analogue or digital metering: analogue meters for either AC volts or amps; digital meters switchable to show AC volts, amps and frequency.
• Analogue volt meters, 2.5% of full scale accuracy
• AC digital meters, high resolution 12mm high figures in LCD display, low power dissipation, 200 mV sensitivity, 1% accuracy
• Durable black powder coated marine grade aluminium base panel
• Stylish curved plastic facias covering all circuit breakers
• Marine quality, magnetic, hydraulic, UL listed, trip free breakers
• Circuit identification labels supplied
• Negative buss bar
• Red LED identification for circuits ‘on’
• Green LED back lighting for meters and labels
• Two double pole mains circuit breakers with change over control slide for ship or shore power input (113219 & 113221 excluded)
• Rated to 250v AC (110 volt option available)
• Digital metered panels supplied with AC volt and amp
• Reverse polarity indicator
Circuits (2 + mains)