Easy to follow instruction make installation a breeze. There is even a video CD to show you how to install the tabs. 5 year manufacturers warranty.
Bennett Trim Tabs reposition the boat's bow to cut through the water reducing pounding, drag, and engine labouring.
Other key advantages:
- Increase Speed, Reduce Pounding, Correct Listing, Eliminate Porpoising, Offset Prop Torque
- Reduce Fuel Consumption, Reduce Engine Laboring, Eliminate Squatting
- Improve Visibility, Reduce Wake, Improve Handling, Reduce Hull Stress
- The tabs will provide 30% more lift and the unique "batwing" design will fit smaller transoms.
- The pluming is easy too! Simply connect the "quick connect hoses" and it is completed.
If your boat is between 15-20 feet and you feel that your boat is possibly underpowered or heavier in the tail, purchase the larger tabs. Do not purchase the larger tabs if the power is adequate and you do not have excess weight in the tail. (Excess weight may be caused by passengers seated at the rear, extra fuel, fishing boxes and bait boxes.)
As with all technical products Marine Direct will ensure you obtain the correct product for your application. When you order the Sport Tabs, there is plenty of writing space to tell us about your boat. We do not charge your credit card until you are satisfied with the information provided and we are ready to ship to you. Courier shipping is A$25 Australia wide. Additional freight charges may apply to remote regions.
Electric Trim Tab Kit Sizes:
15-20': Bolt 129 kit
Bolt 1212 kit
Hydraulic Trim Tab Kit Sizes:
15-20': M80 kit
20-23': M120 kit
Over 23': Select standard or dual Bennett Trim Tabs from the table below.