Bomar Hatches & Bomar Spare Parts
Marine Direct Australia supplies a
substantial range of these Bomar hatches and spare parts including tough Polycarbonate, Aluminium, Stainless & Commercial products into the Australian market
Instructions: Click on the
image at left to open a PDF file (in a new
window). Note the Quick part number... they are long!
Enter the part number into the Marine Direct
search box or open the two category sections at the
bottom of this page.
There is a $25 default freight charge for
each order. If you are in a remote area or the order is bulky, the
freight charges may be higher and we will advise you prior to shipping.
Manufacturer's warranty applies to this
How to Measure your Hatch or Portlight
for Replacement Parts:
We have been quoting Bomar products for 20
years now. Bomar parts are extensive and cover many, many
models. Here is what we need to know with any Bomar Hatch
Replacement. You will always be referred to this list. Please
email us using the address on our Contact Page.
- Closed overall measurements of hatch.
(Round hatches give diameter. )
- Are hinges on inside or outside of hatch?
- How many hinges?
- Is there a 9 or 10 digit number ont he inside of the hatch?
- Photograph of outside of hatch closed (low res photo is fine please).
- Photograph of inside of hatch clearly showing any trim ring and
- Is outside of porthole stainless, aluminium
- Overall measurement on inside of portlight.
- Photograph of inside of portlight.
- Photograph of any existing flyscreen.
- s there a 9 or 10 digfit number on inside
- Photograph of outside of hatch closed.
- Overall closed dimensions of hatch closed.
- Photograph of any flyscreen.
- Photograph of any lock or stay mechanism.
- Your Australian Post Code and Suburb.
- International ... Country, State and postcode. We ship Australia
Post and DHL, TNT.